|Stoke Mandeville Hospital ||01296 315000|
|Milton Keynes General Hospital ||01908 660033|
|The Paddocks Hospital||01844 346951|
|The Chiltern Hospital || 01494 890890|
|Wycombe General Hospital||01494 526161|
|Brookside Clinic|| 01296 421677|
|Buckingham Hospital ||01280 813243|
|John Radcliffe Hospital ||01865 741166|
|The Dove Counselling Centre ||01296 393831|
|NHS Direct ||0845 4647|
|Carers Bucks - www.carersbucks.org||0300 777 2722|
Does someone rely on you? Are you looking after someone (a family member or someone close to you) who because they are ill or disabled could not manage without you. If so then you are a Carer and Carers Bucks www.carersbucks.org can help you.
Carers Bucks is a free service that supports carers of all ages, who might be caring for someone with dementia, a physical or learning disability, serious illness or mental health condition. Whatever your caring role Carers Bucks can help by providing: .
• up to date information and advice on carers’ issues including benefits
• help to get a break
• training to help carers with their caring role
• an In Case of Emergency service (ICE) if carers are suddenly taken ill or have an accident.
• someone to talk to in confidence
• advice and support for working carers
• a Young Carer service for children and young people caring for a family member
• Online Community to meet other carers in similar situations